Thursday, March 1, 2012
1. More time to cook and buy groceries
2. Enjoy the spring weather if it ever gets here
3. Extra time to make class samples
4. Less daycare needed
5. More time for blogging and projects
The kids all have a snow day today. We did a quick clean up this morning after a movie and a candle is making the house smell delicious. I even managed to bake a little treat to go with hot cocoa after playing in the snow.
I have some large house goals planned for this spring and am determined to get it under control. We might only rent but I want to be done moving rooms around and decorating. A couple of years ago we painted the hallway into the kitchen a limey green but I am thinking of changing it to gray. The living room/dining/kitchen is all turquoise (you can see it in the picture above).
Other random info:
- I am flying to AZ next weekend BY MYSELF to visit my family. very weird and may be the first time in 12 years I have flown alone.
- I am looking for the perfect purse. I usually just buy some cute ones at the thrift store but am constantly changing out for the right occasion. I would like to use one for everyday and that's it. I'm thinking Fossil but much more than I usually spend. (especially with the loss of hours mentioned above.)
- Need to take more pictures. enough said.